Helloo! Allysha in the pool yaw!
Allysha loves to play in the water so much.Tapi papa sangat fussy.
Allysha boleh masuk dalam pool yang dia confident bersih sahaja. Papa patut keje jadi QC.
Ni pun at first papa reject.
Mommy pujuk, then only Allysha got the permission to get into the pool.
Dengan alasan 'Papa kata nak biasakan Allysha swimmmingggg. It's the time..Bila lagiii '..
We really hope Allysha can learn to swim as soon as possible.
Just like Bella. Hehe..Tapi dia ada personal swimming coach. Boleh leeee..
Swimming produces a wide array of health and social benefits for kids of all ages.
It provides children with a fun aquatic activity that also promotes good health and social development skills.
Swimming also provides a good source of exercise with minimal chances of bodily injuries common in other kids' sports. Swimming offers a good source of aerobic exercise without placing added stress or impact on growing bones and joints.
Three major benefits of teaching kids to learn swimming at very early age are :
1. Those children who have swimming lessons at an early age,
if parents continue these lessons, will have better developed motor movement.
In other words they can coordinate their motor movement
much better than those who don't swim.
2. Improve their cognitive skills because these young children or babies are in lessons and they have to follow instructions.
3. A child who is involved in swimming lessons will develop their social and emotional skills further because they are involved with other children.
Other benefits of swimming :
1. Swimming helps kids learn to set goals and work to achieve them.
2. Swimmers tend to be academic achievers.
3. Swimming builds confidence and self-reliance.
4. Swimming is the only sport that can save your life.
5. Swimming is one of the few sports you can do throughout your lifetime.
6. Swimming is the best possible exercise.
It works all the body’s muscles and burns the most calories.
7. Swimming makes children better athletes.
8. Swimming well provides a lifetime of health and fitness.
9. Drowning is the second leading cause of unintentional injury-related death for children between the age of 1 and 14.
10. Being able to swim 400 yards continuously means you can: scuba dive, snorkel, become a lifeguard, compete in triathlons, play water polo, teach swimming and much more.
11. Learning to swim is an ability, like walking, that is part of growing up.
So much benefits kan? Tapi nak ajar baby bukannya senang. Kena ada skills + experience.
But Mommy got no budget to hire a swimming coach right now.
All we can do is to expose Allysha with the pool as much as we can
and papa teach her the basic only.
Nantilah kalau ada rezeki Mommy hantar Allysha pergi swimming class
sama-sama ngan adik ok.
Yay! Yesterday Allysha got companion. It's Adam in the pool!
Tapi dah panas pulak. Allysha mula la moody sebab dia tak suka panas-panas ni..
So Adam je main sorang-sorang..
Muka tak rela. Tak puas main air.
Sambung pulak dalam bath tub!
Ni memang susah nak keluar la sebab segala toys papa dah tuang dalam tu.
After two hours in the swimming pool and one hour in the bath tub..
Allysha fell asleep tightly under the cozy duvet..
Kalau mommy ada budget, kita beli duvet untuk bilik kita jugak k darling..
Ahh..mommy sangat mengidam nak bilik tidur konsep hotel..