Monday, June 10, 2013

Bestfriend's Wedding


We have waited so long for this day.
 Finally, Murni get married yaw!!


Sume orang excited.


Bukti excited, tempah baju kain sama color.


Mint green!
So in nowadays.
(Oh pah sungguh gigih dukung Aisy nampaknya)


Total was 11 members.


But 5 of them couldnt wear it.


 Love love love this photo.


Click.



Aisy was bored and sleepy.


But mom started to pose like this and that.


Mula la pose bukan-bukan kan. 



Congrats Mun.
I love you.
Well seems like everybody loveeee you so much.
Huntunglaaaaaaa kan ramai orang sayang. Hiks.
I pray for the best of your marriage Mun.
Bukan sentiasa senang dan seronok sepanjang masa.
Mungkin akan ada dugaan dan cabaran di tengah jalan.
Biasalah hidup berumahtangga.
But surely we can face it aite?
Marriage is worth fighting for.
Mari berusaha untuk jadi isteri dan ibu yang baik untuk keluarga kita, jom!
Thanks for being with me through my ups and downs for these past 15 years.
A friend like you is never can be replaced.
(dah macam ucapan happy friendship day pulak dah)
I cant wait to hold Mun & Jijoy's junior in my arms! cepat! hehe..


Lots of love from us,
XOXO,
AAAA.

No comments: